Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Get on the Waiting List for French Angoras!

The Ingham County Fair starts next week!  We have been very busy preparing our projects and our rabbits for this event.  Hopefully it will be another successful year for us in our project areas. 

All of our litters are doing very well.  Lily of the Valley's litter is now 4 weeks old and have grown so much!  Freezing Rain's litter is currently 8 days old, while my Satin doe, Vanilla Bean's litter is a week old today.  I will try to get some updated pics soon to post on here. 

I did want to let everyone know that I am now taking in names for my French Angora litters.  I have plans to retain one to two kits from each litter for my breeding program, and I have yet to decide who will be staying, as it will depend on how they mature.  I also want to put a few of the kits on the show table before they leave to their new homes.  I will likely have some un-shown kits available for sale but if you are willing to wait a few extra weeks so they can hit the show circuit a little then I will have a larger selection available.  Prices will be dependent on quality.  All I need to add you to the list is a name, phone number, email, gender(s) wanted, and color preference (I should have lots of REWs available).  Please email me with the above information.   

I am not currently taking in names for my Satin litter as I want to give her one more week just to make sure but I will likely start taking in names for my Satin litter next week.  There should be bucks and does available in broken black.  I will be retaining 1-2 kits for my breeding program and will be showing a few as well but considering I have 9 kits I think it would be safe to say that I will have some available! 

Please check out our website if you are interested in seeing pictures, sale rabbits, or more information! 

No comments:

Post a Comment