Monday, July 29, 2013

Off to the Fair


We have been having a very busy week exhibiting at the Ingham County Fair.  While we have already finished showing most of our projects, we do still have to show the Lionheads and cavies we took, which will take place on Wednesday.  Feel free to stop by and check out our rabbits and booth!  We are showing in our 4H club, Firestone Farmers.

All our litters have been progressing really nicely.  Lily’s litter has reached the 5 week mark while Freezing Rain & Vanilla Bean’s litter is almost 2 weeks old.  I was able to get some updated pictures of the babies. 

Here is Lily of the Valley’s litter.  They are purebred REW French Angoras.  We will have 1 buck for sale out of this litter once he reaches the 8 week mark.  Others will be for sale later. 

   
Here is Freezing Rain’s lovely litter, also purebred French Angoras.  I still haven’t decided what I want to keep out of this litter of 4 REWs, a sable, a smoke pearl, and a blue-pearl.  I need some more shadeds for my program so I will likely be deciding between the 3 shaded kits.   All the babies are showing extreme promise so it will likely be a difficult decision!    



And here is some pictures of Vanilla Bean’s litter, which are purebred Satins.  They too have been developing nicely. 
 

 

I am currently taking in names for my waiting list for our Satin and French Angora litters.  If you are interested in a kit, please email me your name, contact information, and what you are interested in, and I will add you to the list! 

We will be having a huge Lionhead herd reduction after fair to make room for babies we are retaining!  Please check out our website as we will be posting sale rabbits soon! 
I will be giving a post-fair results update later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment