Saturday, November 10, 2012

Wanted: New Breeding Stock!

It is not often that I go out and seek others rabbits, as I tend to work with what I have, so here is an opportunity to anyone who has what I am looking for!  I am looking for the following rabbits: 

FRENCH ANGORAS-

Chocolate buck, chocolate doe, broken patterned buck or doe, red buck or doe, lilac buck or doe, or sable pearl or smoke pearl buck.  Prefer that these rabbits have a tort parent if possible, except for a smoke pearl or sable-pearl.  Rabbits must be show quality, have minimal faults, and be pedigreed.  Prefer seniors over juniors but would consider juniors.   

SATINS-

Black, chocolate, lilac buck.  Senior or intermediate prefered.  Must be show quality and pedigreed.  Prefer if black carries chocolate.  

NEW ZEALANDS-

White or red bucks and does.  Prefer seniors or almost seniors.  Rabbits must be show quality and pedigreed.  Want reds with intense and brilliant red color and very nice body type.  Want whites with very nice body type. 

If you have what I am looking for please send me an email.  I plan on attending the MSRBA Fall Convention this November so I would be able to pick them up there.  I will be looking at several breeders rabbits but would be happy to see what you have to offer. 

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment