Sunday, November 25, 2012

Last Show and Lionheads for Sale

Well, the last show of the year is now over.  We did very well with multiple Best of Variety and Best Opposite Sex of Variety awards on our Lionheads.  This show was fairly large and there were many Lionheads exhibited.  The judges had very good comments about our bunnies.  We are looking forward to the shows starting up again next year!

At the show, we got some new Lionhead breeding stock in the color Siamese Sable.  We also purchased a new tort French Angora junior buck to use in our breeding program.  I bought him too late to show at show a, so I entered him in show b where he took Best of Breed and Best of Variety.  Not bad considering he was a spur of the moment entry:).

I have made the decision - I will be breeding New Zealand Reds.  I really love the color.  I will probably have a breeding pair of New Zealand Whites and then have maybe a trio of reds.  I am thinking that maybe I should just get out of my Satins so I can better focus on my New Zealands and French Angoras.  It is hard to decide now - I will make the decision end of January when I pick up my new stock.

We have lots of Lionheads for sale!  We have reduced the price of our Lionheads so we can move them out quickly.  They are very nice quality but have to move out so we have room for babies.  Some were shown and received great comments.  Please visit our website for a complete list and information on each bunny.  Pictures are shown at younger ages - since then they have really developed and grown out their manes.  

Blossom Acres' Blazing Star
$40 with pedigree
Showable and shown - 1 BOSV

Blossom Acres' Cobalt Blue
$30 with pedigree - SOLD
Brood/Pet 

Blossom Acres' White Chocolate
$35 with pedigree
Showable

















If interested please send us an email!
Email:  finnishfiberfarm@gmail.com
Website:  blossomacresrabbitry.webs.com

I also have another announcement to make!  Unfortunately you will have to wait to the next post to find out though, as I want to include pictures.

Have a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment