Friday, January 8, 2016

Happy 2016!



I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and a happy New Year!  It is hard to believe that the year 2016 is already here; last year just seemed to have flown by.  I hope the 2016 season is even better than last year!

Things are swinging into full gear here at the rabbitry.  We have had quite a few litters of Lionheads born as well as mothers expecting so we should have a variety of show prospects for the year.  I also have begun breeding my French Angoras again so I am looking forward to having some fresh litters born on the farm. 

We will have an exciting announcement to make in a few days!  Please check out the blog soon to read about the addition we decided to pursue for the 2016 season.  Here are a few photos we captured from a photoshoot we did in preparation for the surprise.  Pictured are Blossom Acres' Midnight Mystique (broken black French Angora), Blossom Acres' Silhouette (black Lionhead), and one of our tort Lionhead babies.  


 

 I hope you all have a wonderful show season this year and get rewarded with some beautiful litters!  Please stay tuned for our announcement!


2 comments: