Friday, December 14, 2012

Finals are Over!

Well, college finals for the fall 2012 semester are officially over!  I enjoyed my many weeks for the most part and learned quite a bit, but it is nice to get a break.  I will have 3 weeks to myself, and then I will be going back for the next semester. Guess I will be breeding rabbits, spinning, knitting, and crocheting, and probably doing some other activities (like looking through seed catalogs:)...).  It will be weird having this spare time as I am used to making the most of my time so perhaps I will put it into good use...

I tried to get some of my French Angora does bred before but the buck just wasn't cooperating.  I'm hoping he will do better for me these few weeks so that I can get some beautiful litters on the ground.  Maybe my other bucks will start getting the idea...they are still young yet.  

We have 4 Lionheads available for sale.   1 jr. lilac-tort buck, 1 jr. REW doe, 1 jr. black buck, and 1 jr. sable/seal point buck.  We also have 2 Netherland Dwarf does for sale as well.  Prices are priced to sell, as we have to move them out to make room for babies.  If you are looking for a nice pet for Christmas or perhaps some great breeding stock please check out our website!  

http://www.blossomacresrabbitry.webs.com  


No comments:

Post a Comment