Friday, March 15, 2013

French Angora Litter!!!

We are pleased to announce that we are expecting our first French Angora litter in a long time!  I bred Blossom Acres' Freezing Rain (smoke pearl) to my newest buck, C.B.'s Moonbeam (REW).  She palpated positive and is due the 6th of April.  I am expecting sables and REWs, but other colors are possible. 

Here is a pic of the buck to give you an idea of his density... Note that he is upside down.  I will have to get a stud pic of him soon. 


I will have some babies for sale from this litter, but as to when I am still uncertain.  I would like to show some of the kits but would be open to the possibility of moving them out before then.  I will be retaining a kit or two (gender to be determined) from this litter, but the remaining kits should be for sale either at 8 weeks or after showing. 

I will be breeding this doe's mom (REW) to the same buck (REW) tomorrow, and this litter will produce all REWs.  I should have most of the kits from this litter for sale.  

I'll keep up the updates!  Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment